Helping You Through The Workers’ Compensation Process In Missouri
Getting the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve shouldn’t be difficult, but it often is. While the idea of workers’ compensation is a great protection for workers, the process of obtaining these benefits can be complicated, laborious and fruitless. In fact, many legitimate claims are denied. Don’t risk having your rightful claim turned down.
If you’ve been hurt at work, get the help of an experienced legal team to make sure you receive the benefits you deserve. At Roberts Law, LLC, in St. Louis, we represent Missouri clients who have suffered a range of injuries in workplace situations. In every case we handle, our team brings experience, knowledge of the system and a strong commitment to our clients.
Types Of Benefits Available
Depending on the type of accident and the type of injuries, you might qualify for these benefits:
- Medical care: Workers’ compensation covers the costs of approved tests, procedures, medications and other medical interventions that directly result from your workplace accident.
- Lost wages You could be entitled to obtain compensation for the wages you will lose for being out of work due to the injuries or illnesses you have suffered on the job. You could obtain temporary total disability or temporary total disability benefits, depending on your situation.
- Permanent disability: If you are completely unable to return to work or if you are partially injured but the injuries are expected to last a lifetime, you could obtain permanent total disability benefits or permanent partial disability benefits.
- Survivor benefits: For the survivors of those who died due to workplace accidents, survivor benefits are available.
- Benefits for diseases due to toxic exposure: For serious exposure to asbestos or other toxins common on construction sites and other work environments, workers’ compensation provides for additional benefits over and above what would normally be available.
A workers’ compensation claim might seem like too much to handle, but we’re here to help. This is what we do. We represent people just like you who have been injured at work. We know the workers’ compensation system, so we can help you understand the process and help you receive the benefits you need.
Contact Our Lawyers
You do not have to go through the workers’ compensation process on your own. We are here to help you. For a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION, call 314-675-0924 or send us an email. We work on a contingency fee basis, so there are NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN. By appointment only.