Fighting For Clients Injured On Construction Sites
Construction is an extremely dangerous business. Everyone involved knows there are certain risks inherent in the profession, and everyone driving through construction sites can see the signs pointing out danger. Although the dangers posed by construction sites for both workers and motorists are well known, you still have recourse if you’re seriously hurt in construction site accidents.
In fact, you have the right to bring a legal claim for injuries suffered on a construction site. At Roberts Law, LLC, we have extensive experience bringing a range of personal injury claims for clients throughout St. Louis, Missouri, area, including claims for construction accidents. If you’ve been injured on a construction site, we can help.
Common Construction Site Injury Claims
Our lawyers represent clients who have suffered construction site injuries, including:
- Gravity-based accidents: These can include scaffold and roof falls, as well as accidents caused by roof cave-ins and falling debris.
- Construction vehicle accidents: Construction vehicles are extremely powerful and dangerous. When they malfunction or are mishandled by operators, the results can be catastrophic. We represent clients injured at construction sites by construction vehicles or reckless drivers.
- Gas, water and electrical accidents: Water, electricity and gas are almost always part of construction sites. When these utilities malfunction, fires, explosions and other serious incidents occur.
- Malfunctioning tools and machinery: The power tools and other equipment can malfunction and result in loss of limb and other major lifelong injuries.
- Chemical exposure: Toxic chemicals are hard to detect, exposure can often be prolonged, and the results can be serious, even deadly. We represent clients dealing with long term illnesses and diseases caused by toxic exposure, including mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure.
There are strict regulations governing personal injury claims caused by construction site accidents. We know the rules and we know how to bring a successful claim.
We take a personalized approach to representing our clients. When you work with our firm, we will not only fight aggressively for you but will also treat you with compassion. Our attorneys will walk you through the legal process personally and remain available to you throughout your case.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
If you’ve been hurt, you need help. We’re here to provide you with legal care to get the compensation you need. Call us at 314-675-0924 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION. No fees unless we win. Consultation by appointment only.